ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Monday, September 03, 2007
9/03/2007 09:23:00 PM
AHHHH

I DUNNO WHY I AM STILL SHOPPING HERE AND THERE.
the most happiest things i ever bought is my everything i bought!!

i just the best is my wallet!
IT'S TOTALLY ROCKS.

89 bucks!
IT'S LATEST ARRIVAL.

gosh, i just love this thing.
hey, not only that, there are much more wallets that make me look so greedy!
AHH.
When i look at the price, die liao.
but my mum ask me to promise myself to use this expensive wallet for 10 years!
I HOPE THIS LASTS FOREVER.
HAHAHAHA!

to those girls who havent bought my present for my birthday, just pay me just some bucks in the share of my wallet.
just pay little can satisfy me already!
THANKS!!

okay, i bought alot things okay!
3 sleeveless shirts, 1 long pants, 3 shorts, a pair of shoes, one nice so-called-jacket!
XD
AAHHH

so happy man!

WA LIAO.
i have tuition tomorrow and i havent even finish homework!
WHY AM I STILLL DREAMING IN THIS PRECIOUS WEEKDAYS AH!?!
WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH!!!