ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Saturday, September 22, 2007
9/22/2007 10:28:00 PM
WHYY?!?!


I KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING. even you DENIED it, I KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING INSIDE.
AHHH!

EVEN FOR WORSE, i CANT TIED MY HAIR TO SUCH A STATE! WTHHHH!!!

i ask mum to cut my long hair after losing alot of hair when i comb it.
i got a shock after seeing lots of them on my palm.
i was screaming until my mum come for my help.
But instead of help, she cut so SHORT!
Yeah, i was glad that my hair ain't too curly for that.
But i really got unhappy with this.
i never like to untie my hair in school.
And i always sweat after few minutes in the hot day or even in the canteen.
MY GOD.MY GOD.
after thinking of going to church before i meet beile for study gatherings, i decided not to go church to attract laughters.
So yeah, i missed 2 church meeting.
SORRY LORD JESUS!
for the sake of my ugly hair,please forgive me for my stubborness.
i will go next sunday no matter what!
my tutor cant be able to teach me tml, and i have to revise alot tml to catch up.
WHYYY!!
i am so damn STRESS after having morning tuition!
PHYSICS.
it's totally suck when it comes to chapter 3 onwards..
WHYYY I AM SOOOO STUPIIIDDD!!!
i wanna to have a BRAIN WASHH..

Labels: