ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, October 11, 2007
10/11/2007 01:44:00 PM


FREEDOM HAD COME TO RECUE US! OH HOW GREAT THOU ART!


HAHA. well, the test was hard but i hope some wishy-washy answers are correct! HAHAHA! BUt still, i am not surprise if i fail. but HOPEFULLY, i wish to pass. I REALLY WISH WISH TO PASSS!!


ANYWAY. the day has come. SENTOSA AND EAST COAST PARK. where to go ah.SIAN.


and also, today is the day i OPEN MY COMPUTER! HAHA. SO HAPPY MAN. SEE MY BLOG AND FRIENDSTER. HAHA.


today, my exams was the last of sec 3. it really puked me when comes to the result day. not only that, we have to wear pink. how yuke. i rememeber having a ugly t-shirt that comes with cool words, "i am not DEAF. i am just ignoring you" with a monkey there. i bought it from australia! and thats pink. i didnt wear for so long already. like 2 years old. i didnt dump it as the t shirt is deaf and i felt pity. SO YEAH.


HAHA. BUGIS!


I WENT THERE BUT TO OUR DISAPPOINTMENT, no NEOPRINTS FOR THE unforgettable last exam day!


HIYAH.


EAT HERE AND THERE. SO FAT. EVEN HAD TO LEND MONEY TO ZM AND BL.they no money, AND YET. they choose the expensive ones that they cannot afford, asking me to pay this and that.


and while i was lending money, i also had few dollars left and spend the cheapest lunch ever.


THEY NO MONEY, BUY EXP COX NO WORRIES USING MY MONEY.AND I GOT MONEY, I BUY CHEAPEST ONE.


WHAT THE HECK RIGHT.


I WAS LIKE.


NOW NO MONEY ALREADY. and yet they say they also dont have. i was like so? that my money although. THEY SPREAD TO ME ALREADY and i was BROKE.


"WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU?" my heart wanted to VOMIT BLOOD.


I CANNOT LEND ANYMORE ONWARDS even i am LOADED.


they are NOT using me like HELL.


NOT GONNA TO LEND!!! BYEEEEE! xD