ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, October 05, 2007
10/05/2007 12:04:00 AM
Not happy with the exam papers.
i dunno the results even the exams arent over.
my hopes in math have dropped.
i had nothing to say about my math paper 1.
alot of questions i do not know and i never think so hard on that day.
my efforts having tuition everyday is now hopeless to me. and i never imagine how hard is paper 2 tml.
for geography, i burn midnight oil just to memorize everything and 8 marks are gone for good.
how i wish the tutor will be there to stare at me so that i can focus my work properly like at home.
However, i never think my marks will be good enough to satisfy my parents and myself.
My parents now have high hopes on me when they heard i were staying so late just to study and i wasnt good enough.
Wt hell.. if only i am not lazy but hardworking like others, i will never had this kind of problems rising every year.
This year, i may not know the results even though i have been praying for god at all times hoping just to pass this exams well.
Especially for my English.
some people give up thumbs while i say, "hard".
well, it's unbearable for me.
i never had this hard life when i enter full of difficultes ever since kindergarden.
I failed my exams all round till primary 6, a very good teacher appeared who i hope he will not be my teacher but he somehow make me pass our exams well; Mr Kiew.
Unfortunately, nothing came back to my mind again.
i was just starting all over again from sec 1 is like from kindergarden who never expercience hardships.
i will never know how will i be able to save my face after reading my report book and infront of my intelligent cousins and relatives, even parents who have so much hope in me and keep supporting me till this day.
Others are risky, but i am more thrice than them.
My math has been improving because my tutor and i had to solve some challenging questions and i was always the one solving it before her.
But math aint good few days ago.
Seeing many merry faces after a exam paper, my heart went upside down.

Labels: