ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Sunday, October 21, 2007
10/21/2007 09:14:00 PM
these photos are all yoon eun hye photos. Pretty cool eh.
oh well. i have been missing my Ipod since wed when that important day i see my exam papers.
TWO stabs are still maky my heart BLEED.
the results and the Lost Ipod.
how i wish to see my buddy soon. I just hope someone could just enjoy the music and return it back to me. I WILL Just take it as i close one eye if only someone took my ipod away to scare me away.
The results were Horrible.


the MARKS i get every paper,
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED.
WAEYO? (korean word for 'why')
Sigh.
These NEWS made me CRIED BADLY on the floor after breaking news to my MUM.


Even thought of FOOLISH THINGS which we planned in the hall while waiting for english paper results. How funny.
but, my ipod hadnt returned for many days.
I wondered how it was.
whenever i pass by, i see many adversiments of it.
My ipod was famous for it's good music and modelling.
I wonder how it's look when someone took it away from me.
I cant even remember how it look when i put it away in my bag until the next day, someone stole it. Even though my friends said to suspect some of the girls, i dont think my classmates would ever do that. Even i were them, i wont ever steal things from a classmate.
But i will be satisfied enough only if the person returns back or else god will punish the person.
HOWEVER.
I already learnt a lesson. but some people still nagging at me to make me regret more, AND
I AM GETTING MAD
and yet,
UPSET.

But i am totally undefeated. Life still have to go on. AND I AM SO LAZY TO PULL UP MY SOCKS. Fortunately, the super junior Full House cheered me for 2 days which made me FEEL SO SO now.

Yesterday was fun. THe bowling was extremely fun! in the end, i beat their scores and they tried to reduce my marks so that we are all fair. But it's NOT.but because of my POWER AND ANGER, i beat them. YAY. RELAX.

and rachel and i watched the movie of RESIDENT DEVIL :EXTINCTION which hauen recommanded. it's NICE MAN. although it's funny that that main character was produced so many times that in the end, 2 same lady killed the producer and realize so many same ladies are still in coma. Crazy sia. LOl But I LOVE HER SHAPE! SIAN!

sian. tomorrow school again! this friday, REPORT BOOK. WAEYO?!?!