ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, November 23, 2007
11/23/2007 10:54:00 PM

AHHH!
BORED.
why.

i never done any works, and i am missing the fun in east coast park.
my tummy is getting BIGGER, not expecting.

BUT. food is stuffed down there.
=_=

so today, i went cycling ALONE downstairs and its' horrible that pains my butt.
that bicycle had been already 4-5 years old.
its' dusty and it really really hurt my POOR BUTT!

the seat is narrow and small .
how could i sit it like that.
i went rounds for 2-3 hours, then i went out to towns.

not really far. just around jurong and came back for
my dinner!

SIAN, i am not really in the mood in eating
because
i
am
so
so
so
so
so
so
BORED
in
every
53784742948365 hours
everyday
!
!
!
then went to drawings

i couldnt find my favorite art piece after showing my relatives and tutors.
i guess its' stolen?!
=_+
i would sell it for 15 bucks if i found it back.
because i have more praises than enough.
hahahha
xD

WHEN I AM GOING TO GET A NEW PHONE?
i hate this POOR SERVICE, SAMSUNG.
its' been already 2 years and steven take my 2 years plan!
HOW CAN I POSSIBLY GET A NEW PHONE?!

+_+

JIAYI is inviting some of us to her homewarming party on MONDAY!
:D

HOW I WISH PIZZAS, BEEF STEAKS, ICE CREAMS, SUSHI, ETC
will be spread out on the dinner table when i enter her new house!

yeah, one part of my wishful thinking.
HAHAHA:)

Jiayi, dun be offended. =D
o well, jus now got messages from her.
asking her what time go her house, still say 'ANYTIME!'

when i say 6pm, "cannot leh!"
LAME IS IT.
=_=