ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Sunday, November 04, 2007
11/04/2007 06:30:00 PM

THE HOLIDAYS IS HERE!
oh well, that saturday was OKAY LAR.
i was glad that zhoumeng WON SILVER at least!
however, i was surprised that i heard/saw something unpleasant.
anyway! the game is UNFAIR i guess.
Our ages are much to differ.
the winner was above 20 and of course, they were expericenced.
hahaha
this year, captainball and badminton competion was silver all along.
i am sure we will get gold.
hahhaa.
i feel our destiny will.
hahahha!
okay! I AM DREAMING!
i have some bad news
-the smartie, '1 more days to "home sweet home".' Hauen typed this in her msn personal nick.
-i have 3 ccas to attend which is tml, 11 dec and 27 dec. only 11 dec i will be away for my hometown.
-will not be taking same exams like i was before next year.
i have some good news
- no homeworks!
-having overnight/s with ida's place and help her with BBQ when her olevels' is over and choose a sexy outfit for her graduation night. hahah!
-going to Beile's chalet, may not go for overnight.
-pratice sport/art/music like my dad said, "dun waste time but learn more about your fav hobby!"
-i just bought one month contact len for try out, but abit uneasy. i am sure i will get used to it soon!
-bought my cowboy hat with chain! zm and rac, pay me or buy others!
-my mum bought a similar sunglasses like zm's where she bought in vivo. but mine more exp. xD
-mum still thinking whether she should buy me a new handphone because my old phone is dying.
THE END.