ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, November 30, 2007
11/30/2007 12:32:00 AM
I CHOSE THIS OUTFIT for BARBIE.
dun take me as a KID.
i just reminding of the past.
hahaha
MY EYES ARE SO HEAVY NOW
someone even complained. how MEAN.
my eyes are my eyes. how possibly he/she keep pointing at me?!
LAME PERSON.
ANYWAY:D
today went out after deciding where to go
i dunno why i always a person who say out the idea.
whenever they say, i abit object to their opinions.
and say my own words
Then they follow without complains JUST STRAIGHT AWAY+_=
i guessed, "NGEE ANN CITY?"
all says "OKAY, lets go!"
"..."
then tried out my heels.
AISH...!
SO PAINFUL PLEASE!
i even had to pretend walking normal without distracting other's attention.
whole day walking.
HEELS SUCK.
they are killing my little toes!
then meet up with my brother.
BUT BEFOREHAND, WE ALL MET A VERY BIG DISASTER.
WE MET A BIRD SHIT.
aish..
how disappointing i am.
i met shitties so many times few while back!
some people say, "you are lucky to have met bird shit because they chose your area to relieve themselves and you are LUCKY one!"
my sister got it worst.
her fav sport shoes got shit and it's cant be removed only by wet tissues.
damn funny. hahahaha!
she keep fuming and kept away from trees.
then went to see artworks. WONDERFUL.
but my dad say "i am very sure you can beat them" with a cheeky smile.
hahaha, i have no confidence. LOL
off to dinner, chinese resturant.
aish, we hope for western rest for my fav beef steak!
my dad friend's friend's gf, was really pissing me off.
KEEP LOOKING AT ME!
and again, i looked at the table since floor is behind me.
=_=
then got smses. HEHE.
TML going bowling!
and after tml, I GOING OVERSEAS!
BYE!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!
:D

kyeo, i know you are going to be my first reader now.enjoy! xD

Labels: