ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, November 08, 2007
11/08/2007 11:45:00 AM

LOL LOL

hahaha relax. i know i am very lame in this video.

I MISS HAUEN ALREADY EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE YUE E'S DUTY TO MISS HER.hahaha

HAUEN, TOUCHED? LOl

yesterday was SO FUN. even though i suck in this basketball game. I know i cant PLAY THIS. because i can easily grow taller whenever i jump alot or even running. o well, it's risky for my until i reach 18! STOP GROWING and it's wont stop. until i got heavier.

WL, rose, leon, juncong, shahrizal,arther and zheng jiang(dunno how to spell) CAME. including my brother and i. we played for about 5 hours! =_=

my clothes were damn smelly.AND I WAS THE WORST PLAYER. i am just good in blocking but somehow miss it.I NEVER TOUCHED THE BASKETBALL FOR 2YEARS!

i only knew badminton,captainball,cycling, bowling and volleyball! basketball and swimming, i cannot play them as they can make me more taller and i dun not want to have people's attentions. 175 cm is ENOUGH!

=_=

next thurs, will be going out with them again! sian. my studies suck and i am hanging outside like helllll~