ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, November 09, 2007
11/09/2007 10:31:00 AM
THIS IS AMAZING EH?
THIS IS ALL MADE BY PHOTOSHOP! of course, the babies are toyes.
o man, photoshop can do anything! I WANNA TO LEARN!

ROX ROX ROX!


phew, the meeting with mr kiew was fine!

he kept staring at my eyes, i couldnt get out of it, because my results were too poor that he couldnt believe i done so so badly! we talk more than an hour.my eyes are pain mah, he kept nagging at me. i just only knew how to nod and nod.

and finally, he closed the report book.
then, i took out my bday card for him!
his happy spirit came back but once again, "WHY YOU SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON DRAWING!?"
"Please dont like that lar, happy birthday!" i smiled so hard.
he was amazed by my art and ask me to pass olevel so that i can go NAFA!
WOOO!
or even ask me to SKIP olevel?! =_+
well, he say only show my art skills to nafa and may take me in because its' a special school besides poly!
i dun believe mr kiew also support me! but still, need to do my olevels.
HAHHAA
xD


NICE HAT CHAIN NECKLACE? i never regret buying it! it was the last stock! but have many other colours; white, black, peach, brown and white in stripes. COOL SIA!

AVAILABLE IN WESTMALL! $15! CHEAP CHEAP!

i was happy someone accompanied me from house! its' a secret.