ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Wednesday, November 28, 2007
11/28/2007 11:40:00 PM
Yunho was CUTE AND HOT.
anyways, i had fun with ABSENT IDA, RACHEL and HER COUSIN!
watching this enchanted movie is quite lame please but love the fairy tales story.
most is about snow white's story.
so yeah..
i can give 3 stars.
not really up to my standards. hehehe.
then went off to take neoprints!
hahaha, i only love one neoprints which is black and white
LOL
then went off to mac to have a chat
complain many things
and DAD CALLED ME!
i was worrying like hell, my heart was beating like shooting gun
"HEllo~...PAPA?"
"WHERE ARE YOU."
"err~ on the way home....."
"I KNOW, WHERE ARE YOU!"
"huh? err~~...Tiong Baru...~"
"TIONG BARU? GO WESTMALL NOW."
"WHY~~"
"TO EAT SHIT LAR."
"OH. WHY?"
"WHY? YOU KNOW WHAT IS DINNER?"
"OKAY, LOL."
"I WANNA TO SEE YOUR ASS NOWW.!"
yeah, thats was a joke made by me.
HEHE
to cancelled out the Shit lines onwards.
and he told me to go westmall to eat sushi.


i LOVE HIS HAIR. BLACK AND SPICY. WOOHS!

then went off to meet them but went to meet juncong and the rest.
and suddenly, my dad appear from nowhere.
scare me.. i had to look back to find my friends there.

they also appear from nowhere in westmall.
had to wave at them before my dad turn his head.
and they followed us to shopping.
so funny! i had to control myself from giggling.
hahaha
they pretended to be passerbys.

then waited for family
and SUSHI!
we ordered many things
but present service in Sushi doesnt satisfy us already.
sighh.

last time mum went to complain about finding out a fish scale from a raw fish.
SO DISGUSTING
they order one more for us.
but still, we unhappy.

then, the boys ask me whether to join them for bowling
steven and i walked to that CSC club
now i dun find them pro anymore.
even my bro complained about his skills.

LOL
then went home.
and BLOG!!
i rememeber that stupid face i make for him.
so FUNNY!
he draw in return but i didnt get affected by it.
and my revenge was a PRO because i use photoshop.
Juncong said that he laughed many times.
which is good enough to make him embarrassed!
HEHEHE

to him: have fun? hehehe
i know you found out my blog alre. LOL