ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, December 20, 2007
12/20/2007 05:54:00 PM
AHHH!

I AM BACK!
about the going alone with siblings was not really a big difference than going with parents!
HAHAHA

i got 16 MOSQUITOES BITES!

wth was that.
yesterday went to help my cousins to pluck rambutans.
and got 12 bites.

OUCH.

and had runny nose.

o well.
and I DIDNT REBOND. SORRY BABES.

only left out 2 cousins who rebond their hair.

i just went to follow them to have my hair cut.
heheh.
now short hair again.

like the previous one.
yeah, when i tie it, very short!

i am not screaming anymore because i already got used to it.

O YES! I AGAIN DYE HAIR! :D :D

HAHAHA.
i put them anyhow.
my brother , my aunt and i used the dye bottle.

and i was the only one who got it effective! :D
i mean the colour is same as it's was in details.
my brother and aunt only got it as abit reddish and abiiit purple.
from far, you cant see any differences..

mine is abit gold! and brownish. HAHAHA
but not nice la.
but i just try to hide it as well.
hehehehh

sorry. my sister have to use the computer! :(
----------------------------------------------------------------
okay!
BACK!
:D
OMG
i was SOOO FEDD UPP
with my WEIGHT
i went back home and check my weight,
and it's SOOO SUPRISING!
I mean,
i gain 3 KG after coming back from kuching!?!
I know i will gain more because my family in kuching are such people
who eat full breakfast, full lunch, full dinner and full supper!
look.
i am fat now.
=_=
need to exercise more and more
to get back my 50 + kg!
or even buy pills? it's unhealthy for all i know.
but effective!! :x
sigh. all i can do for rach is to support her.
her parents are more stricter and we all know it's all for her own good.
she couldnt take it anymore
i hope god give her strength and freedom to do her work more peacefully.
and give me strength too! :x