ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, December 28, 2007
12/28/2007 11:44:00 AM
AHHHHHHHH!
i AGAIN accidently DELETE MY LIMEWIRE!
.
this is alllllllll BECAUSE OF THIS FREAKY ANTI-SPY! (it think it's smart and delete all the stupid viruses! but delete those which arent supposed to be!)
i HAVE, HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS LIMEWIRE AGAIN =_=
.
wth.
=====================================================================
.
ANYWAYs! (still fedding up**)
.
today, i wasnt able to wake up, even now, it's alll because i slept late (alright, dun nag.=_+)
My mum had to pull me out of bed but i pull myself back without my eyes open.
.
i was too deep in sleeping.
my mum tried to wake me up for about 5 times. (i feel it's 5 times already.. xD)
but i ignored and slept deeply.
then, i could feel a STRONG CURRENT COMING BEHIND MY BACK!
.
so i looked back, who was that?
MY BROTHER.
HE TOOK MY PILLOWS AND THROW AT ME.
but still, i WAS STRONG TO IGNORE.
then someone was pulling my hair (not pull soo hard lar!)
then i knew it's wasnt my brother, but my younger sister!
o well, i ignored again.
.
then they both disturbed my sleep.
THEN FINALLY, sister took out a spraying water which are for plants and shoot at my hair( though my face was covered by hair)
i want to stare back,
but i think i ignore first, waiting for mum to see their stupid actions.
then mum sawww...
.
"HEYYY!! SHIRLEYY! YOU CANT SPRAY WATER ON HERR!!!"
and dry my hair and my body with my towel.
i was like acting pity. (HAHAHA, i had a motive.)
.
mum scolded him and her.
i was even more relieved. muahahahhahahahaha!!
.
alrights. they called me up as they are going out to have New York facial.
i do not want to tag along.
so i ignore them and slept.
but couldnt anymore.
and BLOG about it.
.
o yeah, i was really really wondering why Mum didnt scold me for using computer until late, and it's not the same like last time. Even my dad didnt bother whether i used computer for so many hours. It's like WHAT ARE THEY REALLY DOING?

or is it all because they know i want to enjoy my best in holidays and start afresh for the school reopening?

i dun think they are really have confidence in me! o well, sometimes i feel my destiny are really coming in 2008!
my energy are prepared for this day!
awww. i am soo lazy please. when thinking of tests and exams, i knew I WASNT A PERSON WHO PREPARED FOR IT!

oh whatever... =_= haiiixxx
like i said to kyeo.
2 years more to NAFA.
6 years more to university.
10 years more to working.
AHHH!!
10 years... i going to sufferr badly.. T.T