ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Sunday, December 16, 2007
12/16/2007 05:12:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH

rachel send me this :

''
IVY LU

I VEE LOO

its a new word for
"I LOVE YOU"

try saying I love you fast. Sounds abit like your name.

KE KE KE

Ivy, I VEE LOO!!!!!!

nah, im not lesbo okay! Say only for fun nia
''
hahaha. THANKS RACHEL KOH! :D :D
so, RACHEL, I ALSO VEE LOO! xD
well well, i really admire her for being under controlled.
i mean she is studying in this holidays and i didnt even get to start my own work!! :(
SIGH.
Today is my BLACK UNCLE bday:D
and we are going out!
happy to see a bday person in kuching for the first time! :D
AND I MADE A FUNNY VIDEO! which is SUPER SUPER FUNNY!
i going to upload in youtube, but got problem.
i will try it on blogger first! :D
I MISS YOU ALL.
HAUEN AND RACHEL,
I SAWW YOU ONLINE !!! <3<3
HEHEHEH
wait for me guys, i will be backk on thurs! ALONE WITH MY SIBLINGS!
i hope i board the right plane..
HAHAHA
aiyo/
my sister cried last night because parents left for hong kong.
she even wrote "I MISS MUMMY..."
SO SAD TO SEE THIS CRUMPLED PAPER in the DUSTBIN. HAIIX!
:(
anyway/
TAKE CARE PALS AND READERS.
BYE BABES.
:D