ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Saturday, December 08, 2007
12/08/2007 12:16:00 PM
HELLO BABES
i am back!

hehehehe

how are you guys when i was away for few days?
hahaha, i know you guys miss me!

HAUEN, RACHEL, AND JIAYI

<3<3<3

hahahaha

you know what kind of life i am leading right now?
SHOPPING LIFE!!


SUNDAY TO MONDAY 1-3DEC
i never been a person who bought more than my family.
i mean, so much more than them!!
even cant squeeze them in my own lugguage!!

*embarrassing*


I met one very creative artist selling his artworks! even drew JACKIE CHAN!
i saw his photo!!

SO PRO PLEASE.
i love it and it's exp. my mum wanan to buy but it's too exp.
I BOUGHT DARK BLUE SNEAKERS FROM CONVERSE in KL, SUNWAY LAGOON.
and also a kind of slipper, short heels like about 1cm.

i also realize i cant wear black as it's doesnt match my skin colour except my top due to my hair.

i also bought FARMER style clothes! i thought those clothes arent for me as those are for shorties who are cute like hauen, and realize i can! HAHAHAHA
and also bought one long sleeves TOP and i lend to my mum for cold weather for cambridge highland! =_=

even bought 2 COOL t shirts!!! when my dad ask how much before he leave the shop to buy something, i went to check the price which i like alot.

$169?!?!
jus a thin clothing?! then my dad had to calm me down. and give me 200 bucks.
=_=

then i bought it.
the expensive brand is SPIRIT. no wonder.
and also bought another one, which is quite cool. and it match me wearing white shorts!
$69!
=_=

TUESDAY 4DEC
then went to GENTING!! wa liao, the roads were too dizzy for me.
TURN AND TURN. up to the mountains!
SIAN!
then MET MY 2/4 CLASSMATE ! OMG. i already met her in the sunway hotel and here i met her again!

"WHAT A SMALL WORLD!"
and when we had no time to chat, we waved good bye and her brother was like waving at me as if he knew me. LOL

WEDNESDAY 5DEC
and didnt bought anything when i go cambridge highland.
the hotel was sooo coooldd, without AIRCON!
the floor was cold, and i was shivering like ice block.
my family members are 5.
and we asked for 2 rooms, and 4 towels, and asked for an extra towel and it's costs $5?!
WTH!
it's like wa liao.

it's doesnt provide much man, except the rooms are big and have kitchen and living room.
no warm slippers.

THURSDAY 6DEC

back to kuching! AND SLEPT AT TERRY HOUSE.
OMG. SO FUN PLEASE.
I TELL THEM GHOST STORIES AND THEY DUN SEEM LIKE HOW IT'S FELT TO BE LIKE MEETING GHOSTS!
SO I ASK THEM TO ACT INFRONT ALL MY COUSINS.
abigail so funny. HER HAIR LIKE GHOST.
AND OFF THE LIGHTS. I LAUGH UNTIL MY STOMACH HURTS!
then last night, friday, we cousins squeeze in big car as there's about 9 of us! we chatted and played and went one centre where arcade are at!
so fun!!!

hahahaha, i feel like a normal person again!

then saw shopping again and left the arcade secretly. HEHEH. and browse the ladies shoes!
OMG, they were cute!
i like 2 pairs and asked mum which one is nicer! she ask me back.
i repeated manytimes "IDUNNOO!"

then she was like so NICE PLEASE.
guess what she say?

" hmmp, nevermind then, i buy for you these two pairs okay?"

My tears wanna to flow down liao.. hahahaha
then bought them and 2 clothings!

i also wanan to buy that bear bag!!!
mum say chidlish. GRR. =_=

gotta to go now!

byee!! muacks! :D