ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Wednesday, December 12, 2007
12/12/2007 10:09:00 AM
HEY HEY!
I AM BACK!

now currently in BINTANGOR!
sorry hauen, i not be able to go SIBU!

But my parents are!
and i am leaving to kuching again tml!

too fast right?
thats why, my brother dunwan to go, as it's too far. sighh.

he just wanna to spend more time with the cousins and we still went because we wanan to see our grandmother and other relatives! well, i admit missing them alot.

even taking photos of my cousins!
so cute can!
hahaha

i was so happy when i was with my cousins.
all my cousins, Terry, abigail, melfred, leslie, amelia, ida, ahwei, fennie, ah boy FOLLOWED EACH OTHER and always ask and ask "WHERE DO YOU GUYS WANNA TO SLEEP AT?"

one of us will suggested someone's house and we all followed and sleeped together.
HAHAHAHAHA
so funny!
we squeeze in and secretly played so many fun games together.
the next day, our gugu, auntie, bring us in one car!
guess how many of us squeeze in one car with 6 seats?!

about 13 of us SQUEEZE IN!!
i was laughing all the way. LOOk how close we are.
even my auntie asked me, How to do like that, when the kids grow up, sure more worse.
and asked me to ask my dad to buy a van or even a bus to carry a big family OUT!

hahahaha
so funny.
last 2 nights, we all played hairwasher and washes faces!
fennie was the hairwasher and i volunteered to be her assisent!

and she, a professial nodded.
some of my cousins was afraid i might pulled their hair out like mad.
PRETTY LAME AND FUNNY LUHS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

leslie wasnt afraid though and ask me to wash. hehehe
and FUN FUN FUN!

hehehehehh
OKAY BAH. i going off now!
BYEBYE

computer hour is over!! will be back soon!! xDD

miss ya~!