ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, December 21, 2007
12/21/2007 02:43:00 PM
I AM SICK!

OMG

how i going to MHI tml!?!
=_=
some of friends wanted to see me and i trying to come man!
my head are spinning.
my runny nose is blocked.
my mouth is dry.
my eyes are getting heavier.

locked myself in the room without windows opened.
wore my sport's jacket.
and still shivering with cold.
AISH.

supposed to meet up with zm to collect the mhi invitation card.
and i had to cancelled it today.

today saw my facebook.
and realize i didnt check my requests.
sian. OVER A HUNDRED OF REQUESTS.
mostly from aloyius, the games to play.
i had to ignore all of them.
and got 12 friends' requests.

sorry people, i never been bother to check my facebook as i dunno it well like friendster.
LOL:D

tml, i still trying to think waddd to wear!!!
AISH..

okay.
my clothes are still not done yet and i am soo sick.
MY MUM KEEP NAGGING!

o please.
=_=