ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Sunday, December 23, 2007
12/23/2007 02:13:00 AM
I AM STILL THAT SAME PERSON.
nagging
caring
lazy
big mouth
joking around
understanding
listener
judging here and there
shouting
childish
comparing this and that
stupid head perfect in primary school - devaraj, watever.
playful
.

so dun take me as a fool
my childhood friends, i still care.
.
whether you drop out of school
whether you became gay/lesbian/tomboy/sissy
whether you smoke/drugging
whether you become a bad person.
whether you detest me.
.
I STILL CARE. hey- i not jesus.
i dunwan to die for you hor.
.
anyway, dun think i dont bother.
i treat you all like my siblings.
i still finding out any updates about you etc.
dun think i dunknow.
I STILL LOVE YOU ALL MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!
dun say i mushy here. =_=
even all my ex classmates from CSHI
.
i rememebered you all
ida, rachel, vanessa, jiayi, shahrizal, devaraj, likang, muhammad, jonathan, victor, kumaran, leon,aloyiuis, annatok, parvin:D
.
is that all?
my brain is real poor nowadays.
sorry pals.
.
likang quit school which really disappointed me.
but for his very future, i just hoped he can at least work for living :)
.
DUN GIVE UP. FIGHTING! :D :D

readers, if you read this, take this advice too.

devaraj, you are dangerous here. listen to me!! :P