ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


merry christmas! // Tuesday, December 25, 2007
12/25/2007 12:27:00 AM
I WISH YOU MARRY KRISTMAS!

oops. sorry xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! :D :D
i just wish to pass all my tests and exams in my entire life now onwards!!
and i wish all of you and my family to stay healthy and happy!

even though i am one type that deny showing love to my family, i always love them alot.
AND my friends, I never regret having you staying by my side all the times.

all i wish for a present for christmas, i want my lost ipod back. i just want this who stole it, know that i have been missing my ipod and return it back to my school bag even without letting me know who this person. Please, i begging you. please please. :(

i cant get off my craziness for my old ipod music even though i got all my music in my pc. Thats so much in difference! i suffered so much tragic problems... please understand!

*T_T some people dont understand how is it felt to be things stolen.

FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT for all my friends, I SOO SORRY FOR HAVING NO MONEY HERE.heheheh. i spend all money on clothings but didnt spare some thoughts for you all.
soooo sorry please.

woohoo! maybe going out with family tml. (craving for shopping..)

so people, ENJOY THIS CHRISTMAS!

dun let the birds keep chirping and shit BOMB on you!

STAY HAPPY !:D

if you are happy, then i will.