ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


MHI party :D // Saturday, December 22, 2007
12/22/2007 11:16:00 PM
save them in a bigger photo? click them!


hahahhahah! that pretty lame SIA!










i toook soo long time to dress up!
what the heck!
and Steven kept teasing me for being a true Cancer (refering horoscope)
LAME*

from 2plus to 3.45pm
i was changing this and that!
i was like arghhhhh!!
!@#$^&*
steven was making fun of me, discouraging me from wearing this and that.
grr. if he is not my brother, i want to sue him for blabbering rubbish.
and when comes to last minute, steven just started to change.
.
.
and argh.
had to hurry him.
and in reverse,
he ask how about his clothing,
i have to blabber rubbish too.
hahaha
.
we rushed to meet zm at jurong east.
yeah, she was waiting.
and to my omg.
.
i met 2 groups of friends whom i hoped i wont run to them!
and even zm didnt knew they are just behind her!!
i was like running away, pulling steven away!
but they seen us liao.
=_=
.
then zm and i went far from them.
because i wore skirt, which their very first time who seen it. o well.
SO YEAH.
.
then, went to YMCA
was comfortable sitting there.
i guess we were first guests? maybe.
.
saw doctor Vic. still a happy person i see :D
and saw LIKANG, my exclassmate!
how many years i didnt see him?
3 years i guess?
.
he really really changed alot.
even brought his so-called-gf.
nvm if i heard about him being a new person.
at least he is safe and sound.
i hope he is working now.
.
hahaha. and i realize being that person can be that popular leh!
hahahaha
i saw many friends go to him.
really happy to see that.
i am sure likang will feel proud:D
.
then saw rachel and hauen there!
hahaha
then we ate dinner
sorry. still dun have that big appetite.
ate few and left the rest to my small weakie brother.
and he ate them all
(because my words are making him eating them all will make him taller)
hahahaha
.
and LUCKY DRAWW!
oomg.
1st prize went to BENEDICT?!
i was like OMG!
=_=
.
then comes to steven!
he won 4th prize!
we all had to roar at him!
i was feeling lucky because when go home, i can get my share too!
evil laugh**.
.
he won exp wines and exp chocolates.
woohs.
.
now he was like showing off =_=
cant stand it for like for the whole 20 mins at home!
.
o yesh.
.
kelvin yeo, saw him tall.
but shit, didnt compare my height yet!
grrr
.
and kelvin siew.
dunno why he look at me like as if he really cant recognise me ?
last time saw them in westmall, SUSHI,
he only waved at steven, not me. o well.
which means he really forget my freaky face? LOL
.
.
.
WENT HOME.
AND SLEEPPPPP

.