ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Monday, December 17, 2007
12/17/2007 10:27:00 AM
TODAY IS MONDAY!
some of my cousins are going to do rebonding!
which is hard for me to think whether i need to rebond also.

AISH.

how are i going to think about it.
the hair i currently have is not as satisfying nowadays. =_=
O YES!

you know that last monday i dye my hair?!
abit goldish.
:D


HOHOHO.
some and some say opposite feelings about my coloured hair.
O WELL.
some people had to say "COOL MAN!"

hohoho.
not really all of my hair.
if it's does, i better think of dyeing it black already.
i only dye on TOP of my hair.
i mean, if my fringe are hot, i just push back my hair back, which is very very EASY TO SAY "OMG! YOU DYE YOUR HAIR?!"

and i better aviod winds and sun. HEHEHEH.
the video was nice and funny right?
i kept watching it over and over!! :D

oh poor darren.
my youngest cousin got something which is really serious.
i think he didnt point the moon.
i mean, thats' another case.
Doesnt look like this before.
even the reddish pain spread to his head from the left ear.

His mother had to keep him under controlled by his sisters and cut his hair shorter last night.
which made his mother sooo SAD:(

i even cried, hearing his screams. ( i always cry when see people near me cry.) =_=
my sister and amelia got abit reddish on their face.
i hope thats' isnt a same case like darren's.
i mean, this redddish is passing to other person already?!
i hope not.


so my aunt are going to bring them to see a doctor.
i hope i attend too.
i scared having this also! :xx because i carried him many times. =_=


AISH...