ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, December 13, 2007
12/13/2007 07:23:00 PM
WOOHS!
i am at GUGU house!
finally they got internet alive again!
heheheh
abigail and ahwei are watching me now.
now uneasy liao..
hahahahahaha
they are laughing also HAHAHA
LOL
well. well.
they still looking.
*uneasy* *uneasy*
====================================================
WELL, i am just back from bintangor.
so many hours in car, all food everywhere.
so sucky.
EWW
Phew, abigail left.
now Ah wei looking at me. *uneasy*
hahahahahahah! :D
the cousins, boys went to sleep at ah boy house.LOL
i going to sleep with the girls HEHEHEHH.
now abigail interrupt me. =_=
yesterday, SIBU WAS FLOODED!
today first page of the newspaper is all about flooded SIBU.
i bet HAUEN is swimming inside the house, and complain in blog about flood.
hahahhaa *evil laugh*
HEHEHEHH
I still dunknow whether i should go MHI Party on 22dec!
the problem is, i dunno what to dress.
"MUST WEAR SMART CLOTHES!"
all my clothes are like YOYO and home freaky clothes.
SURE FUNNY IF I WEAR THEM. hahahahaa!
DARREN WONG!
HE GREET ME!
hahahah!
SO CUTE MAN!
i still dun mind he mess my hair, because the way he mess also so cute!
i also still dun mind he slap me.
he also say that love 3 words!
hahaha
he pronounce my name wrong!
&
2 kisses from him!
hahahahah!
He wear that cow costume!
and say YOYO!
so CUTE!
2 years and 3 months OLD!!
HAHAHAHA
SO CUTE RIGHT?! HEH
ALRIGHTS. how are you man.
hehe.
i miss all of you already! ahaha
but i still prefer staying in kuching!
HEHEHEH
TAKE CARE MAN.
ROCK YA MAN
SHIT MAN.
HELLO ASS.
BYE BABES.
SHUT UP.
so lame.
LOL