ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Saturday, January 26, 2008
1/26/2008 08:53:00 PM
AHHHHHHH!!

I HAD A TERRIBLE STOMACHACHEE!!!!!!!!!!
UNTIL NOW.
STILL PAIN.

WHAT DID I CRAP/EAT/CURSE ON?


when i was on my way to tuition centre,
nothing happened.
i was just holding a umbrella to prevent raining from wetting my clothes!
THAT ALLL!!!

=_=
then zm and i walked in and found our tutor!
THAT ALL! nothing BAD!

then we go sit down and took out our books, THAT ALLL!!
nothing bad again!

then i had some sweets from a GOOD HEALTHY FACTORY.
THAT ALLL!! nothing bad came to me!

then while we finsh our work at 4.30pm,
THIS CRAPPING STOMACHACHE was AWFUL TERRIBLE!!
i was crapping down.
my tutor didnt notice and kept asking "any more questions?" instead of "are you alright?"

=_=
i was like NOTHING~~.
and this pain went hurting.

then i quickly go shit.
NOTHING CAME OUT.
then went back to the room.
"any more questions?"
i answered again, " no~~..."

AISHH.
DAMN PAIN.
then we finsihed tuition and zm was asking if we can have some snacks.
i was like "NOO~~!"
sian, when i shouted, my stomach hurt more.
WTF.

then zm cracked some jokes, my laughing lead my stomach to hurt like crap.
wtf.
then we reach the clementi mrt station, my stomach cant hold anylonger.
i was bending down up and down.
one guy looked at me soo innocently on why i crapping like this.
=_=

then by the time i reach jurong, my mind was not itself!
i kept holding myself from falling!!
people think i old, cant balance in the train!
then i quickly lead myself on the glass in the train.

like wtf?
then i alighted at bb station.
also have to becareful.
I ALMOST FALL DOWN THE STAIRS.
to be cautious with myself because i thought i might faint any minute, i took taxi.
=_=

my 6 bucks fly just about 1km. like wtf.
fking exp sia.
i just dun bother and asked him to stop at my block.
then i quickly rushed home and took a DEEP SLEEP AS I THOUGHT the pain will go away.

2 hours later ...

i woke up and stood up like a normal person, without noticing.
when i stood up, MY PAIN CAME BACKK!
WTF!!
then i bend down while walking to the dinner table and kept crapping to my mum.

AHHHHH!!
WTH WAS THAT!
today i had a BAD day!

o yeah, i forgot to edit my pervious post.
jiayi, rachel and janice was the ones who bought the bracelet.
quite exp sia.

SIANN
jo and wl treated diyana's meal.

then while i went to the restroom, i notice that when i past by the boys, they kept wowing at me and one guy tried to get near me and compare his height to me.
alright, he lost.
+_+
then he told his taller friend to compare with me.
but still, i turn back and this guy was pissed off.

LOL.
LAME LAR.

AISHH!!
PAIN PAIN PAIN!!
but still, i donwant to skip churchh just because of this!!

jesus christ, give me strength and power.
please guide me always, through jesus christ.
thanks for everything, the celebration and family, friends and classmates i always loved to have.
AMEN.