ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Sunday, January 06, 2008
1/06/2008 06:51:00 PM
BIG GRIN :D :D
these TAGGERS make my day!
thank you janice, uncle, jiayi, chanying, diyana, joey and rachel!!
thanks millions and millions!!
i didnt realize they really tag so much.
sorry for making you worry.
.
yes, i was very worried for every tomorrow,
not knowing what will happen later on.
i cant see the future whereby, i'm too worried.
aiya..
alrights!

YESterday - SATURDAY

i woke up at 12 plus again! i guess i was too tired since the school start.
But forced myself to wake up for the tution registeration in clementi.
supposed to meet people who will be wearing black in the station.

i was LATE. sorry people who waited for 15mins!
.
when zm and i met them, they were freezed. oh well, it's all blame to my scary height! =_=

then went there, it's short walk, only about 5mins. then we went to register. OMG, i realize there's soo many HEARING IMPAIRED I dont knoww!! mostly are kids.. and I SAWW JOE ENG! omg, that was my freaking moment today.

then have english tuition with PRISCILLA! i loved her email add! thats' the first time i met this address, p__cella@hotmail.com

cool right? :D

then went westmall, and bought school books, and help rachel to buy her one bk.

sian, i was on the phone with rach about 10 mins to help her buy since i was in the POPULAR.

then, make mum to pay those books, and i realize mum's true colours..instead of going to the bookshop, she dragged me to the food court beside it. i was like "mummy? what are you doing?!" mum was giggling "sorry, i am very hungry now. hehehe"

=_=

then went home by taxi as the books' weight sucks.

STUNNING EXPRESSION I WILL SAY :x

i use that on the first day when i saw my Biolody teacher, MR HAMSTER.

LOL

today - sunday

went to mum's church. everything seems so quiet now. some are still enjoying their holidays. i ENVY THEM!!

i wannnaa morreee HOLIDAYYSS!!!

then went to westmall, browse all the nokia phones.

SIMPLY AS IT IS, I WANT NOKIA 5610 for MUSIC CRAZINESS' SAKE!

then my brother borrowed a dvd from a 'PLAY' machine.

we watched RUSH HOUR 3! SOOO FUNNY!!!

that american police guy is pissing me off.

his lines are damn FUNNY! go watch it man!

I LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE ALMONDS! buy for me pls :D

aww. i am worried for tomorrow...

JIAYOU, IVY LU AI WEI!

Labels: