ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Tuesday, January 01, 2008
1/01/2008 09:31:00 PM

GROSS GROSS **

I AM NOW DYING MY HAIR BLACK!
o well, my hair wasnt black in fact so i dyed it brown, my natural hair which supposed to be.
and it's really LOOK WEIRD if i dyed BLACK.

AND IT WORKS! =_= it's a complain. i want my previous coloured hair back..

WHY MUST IT'S ALL JUST BECAUSE OF SCHOOL!?!

today, woke up at 12 again
and went to acc my mum to market and lunch.
we chatted alot.
i guess many people look at my horrible height.
so i hardly talk alot.

then walked to BB station at 1.30pm
met Hauen in jurong point.
HAHAHA

she really silly most of the times.
since she told us in her blog that her money flies as she always use taxi.
now, i smsed her for a reminder but she thought i sms her last min.
BUT ACTUALLY!
.
we already confirm wat time to meet.
she thought it's tempory, and she took taxi.

+_+
WAH, really ah.
rach and zm got free tickets!
so hauen and i paid, it's 9.50!
.
the ALIENS VS PREDATORS was SCARY.
those parts was really soo DARK and i was sooo SCARED!
sooo disgusting somemore!!!
.
BUT THE WORST PART that we four DISLIKE, was the part where the alien had CONTACT from mouth to mouth with who-is-about-to-be-a-mother !!!
we could see her throat, alien passing SOMETHING to her, which is soo BIG!
EWW!!!
.
her eyes wass sooo PANICKED AND SHOCKED!!
if i were there in the movie watching her and the alien, I WOULD HAVE RUN AWAY as far as possible!!! xD
.
SO this movie, it's SUCK in the end, no ending.
we all knew there's going to have PART 3.
and i am not going to waste money on this SHIT.
.
It's obviously soo FAKE.
and zm was asking this STUPIDEST question ever.
.
zm:if you have a choice, which one do you want to be? alien, predator or human?
ME: of course a human, you just only have to act innocent, die innocently.
zm: for me, i think i want to be an alien because it good and powerful. just enjoy killing people and live peacefully.
ME: but you really want to be ugly forever?
ZM: ... (speechless but she use force on me! RAHH! so painful!)

MUAHAHHAHAH!
this is supposed to be a true fact anyway! xD

then we went off to mini shops, and zm bought me a BEAR KEY CHAIN!
YAYYY!!
i loved it soo much, xD!

afterwhich, we went to watson!
i knew we had a HI girl there, my old friend in old CSHI.
and didnt knew she was there at this evening.
.
bought a brown dye hair bottle and was at cashier.
that Hi girl spotted me and told her friend, the cashier, to give me a DISCOUNT!!
I WASS SO GLAD TO BE HER FRIEND!
REALLY! :D :D
.
all her friends was looking at me, wondering whether i was also a HI.
o well
then went back home by walking:D
hey, exercise more okay!
then told mum, why not have SUSHI before our school reopens??
then she was like "O YEAH.."
so we went out to WESTMALL!
YAYY!
.
met someone's brother. was surprised.
i dunno whether he knew me or not.
i met him about 3 times i think.
.
ate sushi
aww, soo full after dinner!
aishh, have to exercise!
okay, i am now tired..
.
O YEAH, before i say BYE world, i had this KOR i met in internet and outside, bought a ALVIN the chipmunks MUSIC CD as i loved it which really make me soo HAPPY !
.
he sent all the songs to me, i kept thanking him! :D thanks brother!