ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Saturday, January 12, 2008
1/12/2008 07:23:00 PM
HELLO!
i woke up at 11am!
i still want to sleep somemore.
yet i have something on!
.
when went to check my face.
damn oily okay!
even though you cant see it, it's soo SCARY to go nearer with clear light.
.
then quickly took a ID photo from my camera.
i need it for my Tuition registeration.
sian, i had the hard time taking photo of myself.
i was elated that my camera have ID photo functions!!
HAHAHAHAH
.
mum bought us LUNCH!
but for me, she bought CARROT CAKE!
omg, i love it.
but i couldnt finished it and gave mum.

then off to tuition centre at clementi.

i was late again by few minutes and ZM was teasing me already.

she say she went to singapore poly to view around and didnt expect they want good results from below 14 points. and zm was upset. sighh.

she say the arts were soo fantastic!

i saw some photos she took, really nice i think.

then we continue tuition, and my tutor spotted that i couldnt focus when the room is so noisy. so we decided to go another small quieter room. & i met a student, she was staring so hard at me. i thought i will get affected by it also. but soon, didnt.

YAY! tution OVER!

now have peace chatting with zm. HAHAHA

she was upset over the design of tee shirt.
well, i have to confort her.
but we helped her abit.
.
i didnt even start my design for that! i think rachel already drawing!
OMG.
wat idea do i have.
JINWEN's is really SIAO.

then we went our separated ways.
and it's RAINING CATS AND DOGS!
damn, my slippers are wet.
.
i quickly went to buy my new phone plastic cover and some hairpins for school.
AIYA.
money fly again.
.
o yesh, yesterday, i dunno why i love vegetables too much or i am just hungry.
i was playing my phone's games and mum already place the vegetable and other stuffs.
so i sat and ate first.
.
and realize i ate 3/4 of the vegetables!
it's alot you know!
the vegetables' portion is about 3 portions of rice!
OMG.
.
what wrong with me ah.
=_=
HHAHAHA
.
but i ate small portion of rice, so i dun have to worry
HAHAHAHA
.
my brother's computer had already repaired and is still scolding me.
all his games and memory is gone.
even his personal nick can give you the talking of it.
.
TRALALALLALALA~!