ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, January 17, 2008
1/17/2008 07:27:00 PM
HEYYY / ANNYEONGHASEYO!

I AM BACK FROM HELL SCHOOL!!
todayyy wass fun!!

alrights.

TODAY i had most fun with PE!
the game is soooo FUNN!

i loved it!

i can catch the ball faster than anyone take action to hit me with the balls.
HAHAHAHA.
today, my friends find me useful. HAHAHA
NO LAH.

i was sweating alot okay.
and i couldnt hear properly.
but they tried speaking loud.


there's one moment that i thought she called number 5 and i waited like a log watching.
PHEW, i rushed to the game and grap the ball as possible when my friend called me up!
my group went YAYY!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

O YESH, before PE lesson, we had the korean lifting up EXPERIMENT!
HAHAHA, it's always SUCCESSFUL!
some of my classmates were sooo SURPRISED!
even some HI girls! HAHAHHA!
jojo and twl soo funny, screamed when the moment they got lifted up.
.
=_=
.
but YESTERDAY was even WORSE.
OMG
it's all because of the wrestling's korean best method!
SIAN, sooo funny.
.
beile hit her head against the hard wooden cupboard after spins.
when we heard a loud BANG, we could feel her pain and telling her whether she's alrights.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
SIAN, SO FUNNY.
.
HAMZAH WONT BE IN SCHOOL TML!!
AND ONE STAFF WILL BE TAKING OVER!!
and today!!
before my lessons end, MY CLASSMATES TRIED OUT THE KOREAN LIFTING EXPERIMENT!!
OMG.
MY CLASSMATES WERE ASTONISHED!
and they were asking whose MAGIC.
my classmate kept pointing at me.
+_+
.
OKAY!
.
after school, we go MAC at BEDOK!
=_=
.
.
O YESH, DIYANANANANANANA DIDNT CAME.
WHY SHE GO HOME SOOO FASTT??
=_=
.
ACCOUNT TUITION WAS FUNNY..
hey, i mean the fun around me!
.
the tuition suck lar.
ZM WAS WATCHING ME AND STARING.
and i had no time to play with these kids!
and focus my work.
.
BUT KEPT LOOKING AT THEM!
HAHAHAHA.
.
TWL also cannot focus.
SHE COPIED MY NAME "STUPID IVY" into "STUPID TWL"
LOL
.
=_=
.
took many fun photos! WILL UPLOAD SOON.
DAMN FUNNY. GO SEE MY LATER POST AFTERWARDS.
.
after uploading, i am returning to STUPID HOMEWORK.
YAY!! TML FRIDAY!
.
DOUBLE YAY TODAY!
HAHAHA
.
hope to blogg again tml!! :D