ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Sunday, January 27, 2008
1/27/2008 11:22:00 PM

HEYYY!
MY STOMACH IS ALREADY BACK TO ITSELF!
=_+

i had been suffering like a dying person few hours ago
now i realized, i had just started my period.
MIND YOU, i drank a cold milk before going off for tuition yesterday!
.
sorry yah :x

.
today went church.
i want to help mum to babysitter those BABIES!
omg, damn cute lah! took many photos!
but my photos arent clear under dark blackground.
so yeah, i updating it now :D


LOOK. my mum is holding children's hands.
damn SMALL.
HAHAHA
.
i like that man, but i got period, so i didnt went to join them.
:(
.
o yeah, the church was located at orchard.
damn traffic.
so many cars queneing up to carpark.
but the rooms were BIG!
.
omg, damn cold lah.

look, these kids really make my day!
i want my childhood days BACK!
SIAN!!
.
after church meeting are over, there's lunch provided.
so many people went to quene!
so we quene damn long sia.
.
then some aunties behind my mum asked who i was.
then they were like "OMG, last time you were that small, now you are like OMG!!"
+_+
.
i was like "errr. hahaha"
and mum kept boasting about me.
+_=
.
then one auntie past by my mum and overheard her talking about me.
then more aunties gathered around her.
and looked at my height sooo damn long.
.
KINDA OF EMBARRASSING SIA!!
.
i was like "faster! i very hungry la!!"
then we went offff to the food buffet.
MY SALADDS!!
.
MY DAMN FAVORITE.
HEALTHY AND GREEEN!
.
then I SAWW 2005 teeenage Idol, NATHAN.
damn tall already since last year.
.
it's had been months i saw him.
he was surprised to see me .
o well, i hope he recognise me by chance :D
when i past by him, he was about 180 cm tall!!
.
WAH, COOL MAN.
so many ladies were smiling at him.
but he went away.
HAHAHA.
.
good good!! :x
:D

Then we went off to orchard!
it's been AGES i had been there!
omg, i loved those high heels!
.
my mum was like "it's impossible for you girl."
then i secretly went to try one of those sexy heels.
damn beautiful lah!
.
then my mum saw.
"WAHH, it's really SUIT YOU!!"
i was like laughing! "SEE! I TOLD YOU!!"
.
mum said,"but, you will be 180cm liao.."
i was like "...... mummy, dont piss me off can."
.
Then one sales lady overheard us and asked if i like it or not.
i was like "yeahhh...err. Noooo"
.
then mum say "impossible.." =_=
.
then sales lady said " yeah, i know she damn tall here. why dont you buy it and we can help to shorten the heels by few cm, which cost 80plus?" and smiled.
.
EXCUSE ME? that heels are already 200 bucks.
still say add more.
+_=
.
please understand my mum.
even though we can afford it , it's not alway me spending my parents' money just like that!
i am not even working to earn at least some hundreds to prove them yet.
.
:x
when she left, my mum was in a deep thinking.
i realize she was thinking whether it's good if she shorten the heels.
I WAS LIKE 'MUMMYYYY!! you really SERIOUS?!'
she replied ,"aiya, cannot think temporary meh? "
+_+
omg.
i am really thinking in nether world end.
okay. i loved those heels and mum say it's look great on me.
and she was like telling me that i can be able to wear it if i work as a model.
I WAS LIKE.. AH? wad! I ALREADY VERY FAT.
.
+_+
even auntie say so.
.
WA LIAO.
OKAY, BYE.
:D

HAHAHA.