ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Sunday, January 13, 2008
1/13/2008 08:45:00 PM
i am now using my brother computer and..

I AM NOT FINE LUH.

even though i am still struggling about that problem, i kept trying to forget it and take it as i gonna to risk my life for studies and shouldnt complain about this anymore.
AHHH!
i am still wishing for someone to take me in.

ANYONE LIVING NEAR SCHOOL? RING ME

SIAN, i am not going to give up halfway like that.
like those encouraging words and my blog title says :FIGHTING!

aiya, i feel this word doesnt mean anything to me because i am trying !!
but i am soo freaky tired!!!

WTH.

alrights, shouldnt complain now.

i went church and have fun with friends over there.
PAISEH, they seems like they can never get sick of complaining to me that i am soo freaky tall.
SOO SAY TO ME THAT TALL IS AINT GOOD THING AFTER ALL.

then have lunch!
wahh, MY FAV DEEP-FRIED DRUMSTICK!!
i knnoow it's FAT AND OILY, BUT!! I LOVED ITS' STYLE.

then went home in my friend's car.
heyyy! he's kind of friendly! :D

reach home and was thinking wat to DRAW!!
LMAO, I DRAW SO MANY RUBBISH.
then finally i draw on the final piece!!

got mistakes, so i heck care and use correction liquid.
then went to steven's room.

saw him playing DOTA with james etc.
LAME LAME.
what's soo GOOD about it?
=_=

HAIiZ. after watching him play, i fall asleep on his bed.
about 1 hour, found myself on his bed and quickly go continue my drawing.
LMAO.

take bath and all!
TIRED NOWWW!

AHH! TML SCHHOOLL!!

WTF WTF!
o yah! my teacher was telling me that after my Nlevel ends, we still have school for OLEVEL.
wtf, she say she know we are planning to work parttime! =_=

WHY WHY WHYY!!