ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, January 04, 2008
1/04/2008 11:11:00 PM
I AM SCARED,
really scared,
dont know what will happen,
in few days' time in school, in class,
no one to turn to,
everyone dont understand what the meaning of new life, new challenge.
.
i was thinking of foolish things..
aiya! better stop it.
my heart is still beating faster whenever i think about the school works next week.
.
hate being scolded infront of the class.
and right now, i need to scream out of all my fears and problems!
.
i am afraid of my tests, exams, nlevel,olevel, depression, naggings, scolding, embarrassing etc.
i donknow what to do now.
i still panicking.
not crying.
.
and wondering why i now keep shivering in the locked room.
.
nonono,
i hope i am not sick, rachel need me in class.
i cant skip.
i cant do anything wrong.
i must strive hard like others.
.
OMG.
what am i going to do now?
.
just now i was bathing, was even thinking of works.
ahhh!
stress, dun come after me!
.
i just hope to make my mum happy, by seeing me doing my work.
and to make mum not regretting bringing me up.
and my dad, not failing his duty as a father, and i going to get a degree from university!
.
aww, i am very tired...
feeling like to cry..
will i ever make it?
i am so dead.
.
o lord jesus, ABA FATHER,
give me time to relax. o lord jesus, please make a better tomorrow. amen!