ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Wednesday, January 16, 2008
1/16/2008 09:00:00 PM
i DONT DENY EDITING THIS POST.

TODAY WAS TIRING!
my eyes was SUCKING AIR.
today, ZM GOT PERIOD!
omg, i didnt help her!
:(
O YESH,
i hand up the design of the tee shirt!
i was thinking that she will choose the design alone,
AND IT'S FUCKING 'NO'!!
KNOW WHAT?
SHE GONNA TO MAKE THOSE DESIGNS PUBLIC.
WTH.
AND ASK PPL TO VOTE!! WTF.
AISH..
i dunno what ppl will say to my design. some friends say DUN WORRY. =_=
AISH...

today, like cy said in the blog, I WAS BOWING LIKE MAD for saying good bye.

HAHAHAHAHA

SO FUNNY.

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN I WAS REMINDED OF IT!


WE WAVED at EACH OTHER SOO HARD LIKE MAD.
I MISSED THEM SO MUCH CAN.
KOREAN FANS CAN BE FRIENDS TOO OKAY!
HAHAHAHA

Library CCA was FUN!
we make decorations AND teacher say NOT ENOUGH.

wth.
not my problem either.

then something happen to Beile.
:x

then went home!!


:D
alrights, that all for today.

:x