ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, January 04, 2008
1/04/2008 08:27:00 PM

I LIKE THIS PHOTO
thanks diyana! xD
.
i am blogging here because i am going to VENT anger on it!!!
#$%^&*
even though i told myself to be strong for 2 years onwards, i think i really cant imagine if i carry on like this, force myself that 'I CAN DO IT! fighting!!!'
my other soul say "you are really lame. you surely lose out after mid year exams or even after a month with your fellows.."
.
ALAMAK!
i was almost scolded for not having books in almost every lesson!!
o well, i didnt realize all my books last year arent going to be used this year!!
and i have to spend shit on this NA books!
.
HELL fk up.
today i just bought 4 books, 2 eng and 2 sci.
still got more to buy.
needed to buy it before school on mon!
today spend 35 bucks on this shitties!!! $%^&*!@#$
.
WTH.
.
I HATE SCHOOL! i had a hard time lip-reading teacher's.
she was speaking too fast and i had to write down notes at the same time!!
.
on mon i have to bring all subjects' books!! WTF!
to make excuses for forgetting to bring this and that, the form teacher do not want to be involved and saying it's our problem.
.
WHAT KIND OF TEACHER IS THAT?!
.
and have to buy ten years' series? for N LEVEL or OLEVEL?!
.
AISHH!!! i going BERSERK!!!!
my partner beside me wasnt helping me at all because we dun know each other well.
like HELL class.
.
and today, rachel got CRUMP which seems to be serious, luckily we guys get to rest for one hour.
she skipped cca:D
and I WAS HELPING CCA STUFFS!
aishh, i was stressed over there also!!
.
my HI friends were chatting since i started CCA. arghh... SOO GOOD.
i need a BIG REST.
.
today, i gave geraldine Boo a sticker of YUNHO.
i was happy that she LOVE it!!! :D
we are SUPER fans of YUNHO!!! xD
.
i really miss my previous class!!
.
feel like crying.
I MISS THEM, even i doesnt like the noise of 3/5. I REALLY LOVE THEM :(
i really really regret for BEING SOO LAZY last time!
i am having no mood everyday since the 1st day of school.
.
the classmates i miss,2x sarah, tingwen, zm, beile, xiao si, sherrill, shermeen, geraldine, chloe, shilin, amanda, vanitha, tharanee,pamela, priscilla, candice and there's more...
.
WHYY WHHY WHHYYYY!!
.
AHHHHHHHH!
i WILL NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVERR!!
i hate school works, especially in groups!
i never know what happen in the future!
.
MAY jesus bless me always, guide me to the right path, make me becoming a better person, and give me power and strength never to let me give up this chance to olevel for ART school and the very near future! MY DREAM ARE NOT GOING TO BE SMASHED!
.
today went to mrt, slept all the way to BOON LAY.
'OVERSLEPT.'
i was so tired. waited at BoonLay to go back to JURONG again.
damn tired.
my legs hardly walk.
.
i dunknow why.
with friends around, i try my best to pretend a SMILING face.
when there's none around, i collapsed like a cripple, thats' happen mostly in the MRT.
i still feel a presence of asthma which i have it in young age.
WTF
JESUS, please understand me.
i cant stand these hardships..
it's toturing..