ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, January 03, 2008
1/03/2008 09:44:00 PM
i miss my childhood days. no stress, everything is playing times.
NOW NO MORE..
aish...
/
i really really want to move nearer house TO SCHOOL!
so that i have easy life on the way there.
like jiayi and rachel
.
and zm and hauen, they go there by car
ME
WHY
WHY
.
told mum to buy car, yet she say no time to bring sister to school
WHY LIKE THAT
.
move house, harder times, because troublesome.
aishh..
.
aish, i LAZY to go CCA tml
and then, tution on sat.
.
WA LIAO. WALIAO.
i hate 2 teachers who came today
MS JULIANA and RAFIQAH's HUSBAND.
=_+
.
i really hate doing articles for geography and SS.
i want to skip nlevel and olevel for ART school.
.
even mr kiew support me. HEHEH
my mum also suggest me not to waste my time.
but it's risky you know.
.
ALAMAK.
.
.
O LORD JESUS, PLEASE GUIDE ME ALONG.
and let me stay by your siddeee!!!