ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Tuesday, January 29, 2008
1/29/2008 07:49:00 PM
i woke up at 6am.
considered late already.

so i took taxi there!
yay!!

i had my peace again.
reach there at 7.15am.
hauen asked me how do we get back our camp corri tee design.
i was like i dun really know.
ZM~! YOU OWE ME A FREE MOVIE TICKET. PLEASE KEEEEP YOURR WORDD!!!

LOL
had A/H lesson, and went to hall.
vice-principal had to encourage us to study harder.
EVEN USE HER VOICE TO SHOUT like "FIGHTING!!"(but this is my word.)
However, i fall asleep instead.
HAHAHA.

xD

Then went to have math lesson.
i couldnt get it right.
the MATH test really suck!
the test i had last week, i realize it's TRICKY!
omg.
i didnt notice it at all.

and instead, i am damn worried about it.
twl got her test back and passed well.

for me, rachel and lakks.
damn, why i didnt have one extra eye.
+_=

LOL.

then JINWEN came to MT room to teach us phyics!!
aiya, i know how to do reflection/light. SOOO EASY LEH!! :D
i was always wondering why her eyes are LOOKING at my eyes.
=_=
so i had to keep focus.
HAHAHA.

afterwhich, we skip recess.
we had to revise our social studies test which will be given after 2 periods of account.
accounts, i really cannt think what to do to need help.
twl kept asking me with a serious looking face, "how? what should we do..?"
i was like, "I DUUNNNOO LARRHH!!"

sian, really need to focus more on accounts already.
that subject is where i mostly cant catch up on.
thus, other topics that had beeen gone through is also included!

damn, damn worried.
HEY READERS! DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW TO TEACH PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNTS? RING ME at 9xxxx005!! xD

damn, my previous account home tutor dun even want to teach account because it's harddd instead of english.
waliao.
what should i do?
=_=

then got ss test, look easy for me to explain.
but for the teacher's expectation is what i am worry about.
HAIXX.
my english suck all the times!
EEEE, kyeo just now told me about XXXX.
damn him la.

then ENGLISH!
sometimes i love the lesson, sometimes NOPE.
the teacher's mood changed soo easy.
but mostly i enjoy when she shared about us, outing and stuffs!!!
YAYYY!

:D

anni was really a sore. she kept signning infront of me with those letters she had learnt from me.
TRALALALALA~!
then i we got bored of those cca points.
i showed some of my classmates my SCARY shaking eye.
HAHAHA.

EEEEE. i cant imagine how i really look.

Then we got our cca points. WAH LIAO.
i got 8 points.
damn low lar.

JIAYI GOT 13 points.
wah sae!
:(

i feel jiayi's points is weird.
even higher than hauen's.
really weird.

ANYWAY, we went straight home!!
xD
YIPPEEE!
.
I
WENTT TO MEET MOTHERRR!
SHE DAMN PRETTTTYY OUTSIDE at BUGIS!
i had to SHOCK HER.
pretty smile in reply.


:)
we went off to eat pasta.
damn nice.
alright!! i know i am keeping on weighs!!
but i promise for sure, that i will exercise and .... YAH.. xD
thus, i had been sit-up every night from 30-40 times.
so it's counted as one short exercise!!
HAHAHAHAHA

then i recieved a message from rachel.
damn shocking LEH!
she was interviewed and told me that she was unprepared!
HAHAHAHA
SO FUNNY.

somehow, she realize they are from a church programme.
CHEY~

then mum and i went to shopping, aiya, nothing much.
bought for my little cousin and my sister's.
:D
i hope they like the presents!
HAHAHA

then took taxi home! YAY! i loveee to sleeeppppppp!!
then i feel not enough, so rushed home and sleeeeepp again!!
xD HAHAHAHAHAHA

YIPPPEEEE!!!
NEXT WEEKKK, i going to malaysia from 5feb night to 10feb evening!!!

YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!
SO HAPPYYY SIA.
i loved to see my family doing those fireworks infront of our grandparents' house.
DAMN FANTASTIC AND IT'S REALLY AWESOME.
i was like thinking "how do they make such a wonderful firework?"
really love it :D

my father's elder sister's family is not coming.
MY BAD...
the guys were good in those engineering.
sia.I MISS THEM, especially 3rd brother.
SIAN.

:(
alright, gonna to do my 4 articles for SS CAJ!!

once again, FIGHTING!!!