ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


the most tired i ever had... // Thursday, January 10, 2008
1/10/2008 07:44:00 PM
AHHHHHH!!!
.
i was sooo tiredd!
aishh..
.
today was sooo tired!
today, took taxi to school.
of course i slept on the way.
it's so comfortable.
.
how i wish my school is nearby.
shit*
.
today was my unlucky day.
after returning back to class after MT room,
.
i forgot to get my SS book for the next lesson!
and i hate talking to MS JULIANA!
wtf.
i almost lose my FACE.
.
then rushed back to get it back.
saw jojo alone there.
.
sian, i was soo sleepy when ss lesson start.
soooo BORING please!
alamak.
.
even i spotted some of classmates sleeping on the desk.
after school, went to festival court for TEMASEK POLY!

sian, i had a HARD time walking around so-huge-poly!

they gave us free bag with goodies.

damn! i am not happy okay!

soo HEAVY SOMEMORE!

but i was glad the guide was willingly to let us rest abit.

HAHAHAHA, zm class have only 4 classmates who only turned up for touring POLY!
the rest SKIPPED.
.
omg. thats' freaky funny.
seeing a TINY group of 4/5 students boarding up with other class.

HAHAHAHHAHA



we tour around!
the courses was OKAY and OKAY
yah! i dun like this.


after touring around, our shoulders ACHES!
omg, i couldnt take it anymore...
.
my shoulders are screaming for rest.
.
so we went to the canteen!
OMG, DAMN CHEAP LAH!
when we were browsing what to eat, i saw those PRICES.
FISH AND CHIPS IS ONLY $2.80!
#$%^&*!
.
why why SAC SOOOO SHITTY EXPENSIVE!?!
.
ANYWAY.
so many other sec students were there.
we almost missed the group.
.
luckily i was fcking damn tall.
can see my classmates.
HAHAHA
.
rachel saw her cousin.
wah, damn tall also.
i couldnt save my face larh.
+_+
.
then saw those goodies!
I DISCOVER THERE'S COUPONS!
omg, i told all my friends!
then we faster go collect FREE tee shirts!
HAHAHA
.
all the tee endd upp size of XL!
ahahaha, i have easy life.
.
my size can be M, L and XL.
HAHAHAHAHA
.
then left the poly to the opposite BUS stop.
saw those poly kids standing to say good bye.
damn, so many of them waiting.
so we walked through them.
.
then suddenly, one guy asked which school am i from.
when i was about to answered "SAC",
they gave me a shock.
they all went WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
my ears almost burst.
& i used a expression of LAME face.
=_=
.
lame sia
.
then went to tamp mrt station,
rachel and jiayi are such lucky kids larh!
live so near !!
.
rachel then sms me to help her buy geo wkbook,
and i had few money left, not enough for taxi home.
.
but didnt say anything.
so therefore, i bought for her.
:D
but i still took taxi home with any money!
when i reach home, i called my mum to come down to make payment!
HAHAHA
.
how cunning.
.
alrights, now brother is mad at me.
his computer memory is all gone all because i clicked a DO-NOT-TOUCH button.
which made him soo mad at me.
ALRIGHT.ALRIGHT.
.
aiya!
he is still shouting at me.
TRALALALALALALA~