ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Wednesday, January 02, 2008
1/02/2008 08:54:00 PM
NEW YEAR
NEW FRIENDS
NEW STRESS
NEW AGE
NEW RULES
NEW HARDSHIP
NEW NEW NEW!
=_=
.
today was HARD LIFE for me!
the day where i couldnt save my face infront of my exclassmates!
some of my currently classmates was not embarrassed,
and they are abit quite get along with new friends around us.
of course!
rach and i were soo UNEASY.
.
had this feeling since sec 1, where we dunno which class therefore act timid and QUIET.
until few of them talk to us BRAVELY!
i had to smile and smile!
.
THEY ARE WILD, obviously they are NAs.
and i couldnt believe this couldn't be a dream!
.
AISH... at least i had made new friends!
.
what made happy was,
DIYANA AND GERALDINE BOO MADE ME SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE..!
.
diyana gave me a DBSK poster which she bought the DBSK dvd and got a free poster!
which is SOO PRECIOUS and PRICELESS!
so she made my day in the morning!
and i going to give her a bday present on 25 jan :D
tralalalala**
:D
and geraldine boo, she really surprised me!
she called her friend to call me, and it's like 2 friends calling my name.
which is very loud!
i quickly had to turn my head.
.
she was rushing down to me and give me YUNHO's CHAINS!
i thought she was asking me to choose one.
and REALIZE SHE GAVE ME ALL!
.
OMG OMG
I WAS LIKE JUMPING LIKE MAD!
xDxDxD
.
so i kept nodding at her and thank her alot.
she is a good friend and a lovely fan of YUNHO! ;D
<3>
.
so these girls made my day today!
so i should not worry about today's mood!
and rachel, i was glad to be her side!
or else i also dunno what to do there! thks buddy !
.
also have a good friend, JESSICA PEH.
she is giving her exercise books to me!!
it's FREE of coursee!
YAYY!
.
to be told to pass LAkks NA's assessment books, i also want these.
but to be a GOOD girl, i passed it to her.
i was glad she can have it to practice!
i saw her smile on the face! WEE!
.
:D
for all i know i am worrying about, IS TML!
what should i ever going to bring?
and i am going to sit between the unknown girls!!
AISHHH!!
and i going to have english tuition every sat with other friends at clementi!!!
aishhh... so stress!!!!