ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, January 31, 2008
1/31/2008 09:32:00 PM
O YAH, I DREAMT OF SHINDONG.
omg, why not siwon.
he became my best friend after few days. (IN MY DREAM, days are going fast!)
HAHAHA, he was damn cute you knoooww! HAHAHAHA
DUN MIXED ME AND HIM. it's DAMN IMPOSSIBLE.
LOOK.





HAHHAHAHA, i know you are laughing at me now.
i gonna to dream either yunho or siwon!! or even both!!
both holding my hands.
sure happy in my life alreadyyy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. alrights, i had a chat with sher, she was upset, and i had to comfort her.
O YEAH, she miss me!! of course, i missss herrr crapping words

:)

O YESHHH! the day before, wed, i hadd GOOD AND BAD LUCK!

omg, it's sooo truueeee.

look, jiayi and i just finsih our ccas, and we walked on the way to mrt station and i saww my yunho's cards! so i went to find more of him. so there's 2. so i took out to pay this uncle.

guess wad, when i took out the money, i could see that uncle was wakling towards me, as i thought he was very happy to get 2 bucks, my guess was wrong. He was actually telling me something, and it's realllly surprised me. "for free."

i was like "OMG, are you kidding?" and i broke to laughter. then i went to ensure he is really kidding. he was for real!!! OMGGGG, i was like whyyyy free? he didnt told us the reason. even told jiayi to pick 2 cards for free. HAHAHA, he was a very amazing uncle i ever met.

o yeah, he was the 2nd person who charges me free!

the 1st person was MR ANTHONY LEE! my hearing aid tube was broken and asked for a replacement, and i was like making sure 7bucks is the right price.

he was like "DONT NEED" but i couldnt get it. i asked him again in case he thought i mean refering other stuffs. so i repeated again, " seven dollars right?" with a higher volume at him. Then he shook his head. i was like getting fed up, and keep clean with him.

"i say dont need to pay." with a sweet smile. HAHAHA. that was my happy day!! (:

HAHAHAHAHA, then guess wad was my bad luck?

that day, after my happiness getting cards for free, i was waiting for the bus 941 at bb interchange and board.

i slept as i was damn exhausted. Then i woke up and look around.

i thought i was really dreaming, finding MYSELF RETURNING TO THE SAME BB BUS INTERCHANGE WHERE I WAITED AT !! omg, i must slept so long!!!

to my shame, i quickly rushed out to follow the passengers who just alighted down from the buss. i was almost ALONE AND THE BUS DRIVER ALMOST STOOD UP TO WAKE ME UP!

HAHAHA, so i quickly took another bus, 176.

LOL

then i told mum everything!

I SOOOO FURIOUS WITH MYSELF.

HAIIXXX!

o yeah, sorry, to my careless mistake, hauen had more points then jiayi!

:) and also, ONE MORE DAY TO SATURDAY OF NAFA OPENHOUSE, TUITION BBQ!

HAHAHA, i hope this would be fun! :D