ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Saturday, January 12, 2008
1/12/2008 11:34:00 PM
sian.
i am crying now.

i really really VERY tired for long journey to school.
i cant possibly force myself to go on everyday.

I SWEAR I AM FUCKING TIRED!
my mum couldnt bother at all.

i have a sister who have school near home and brother aiming for ngee ann poly.
and all she do is to change subjects all the time or blaming me for not sleeping early.
i couldnt stand it. really, i cant stand it anymore.

sometimes, i was thinking of running away from home. nah, this is foolish act.

sometimes, i had to lock myself up to avoid mum's knowledge that i am crying so hard.

and watching those happy kids who have parents that fetch them home,
and i was wondering if i still a lucky kid who have money and all?

thats' not really true.
all i want is to study hard this and next year. and i do not want this to affect me afterall.
and i dont GET what I WANT.

what the hell? i cant stannnnddd this!!
last time, mum saw me cried and asked why.
i even answered rubbish.
"i was laughing la!"

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

oh lord jesus, please forgive me.
i love you, Father.
Amen.