ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Wednesday, January 09, 2008
1/09/2008 09:58:00 PM
SORRY!



now bACKK TO blogging!

wtf
i am having mad illness now.

RIGHT NOW and ONWARDS.

today, i almost had a HEART ATTACK!
IT's ALL BECAUSE OF THIS MR HAMZAH!



I FORGOT TO BRING MY BIOLOGY NOTEBOOK!
i kept asking my classmate how he punish people whenever they didnt follow his instructions


damn, she was really freaking me out.
saying that he would tear my book, or scold me very loud infront of class.
even HER EYES was soo HARDLY SERIOUS.

my heart beat so hard.... FOR NOTHING.
he didnt ask for anything!
he's old, and he forgot wad he wanted to expect us to bring today!

DAMN DAMN. my heart almost died of BIG BLOW.

oh yah.
another kid from other class join my class.
AIYA, she was my classmate last year.
so i react nothing.

and HAVE hearing impaired check.
omg, the MT room is gonna to collapse
so many HI girls was walking around.

like A HI MARKET.

then HAVE CCA.
aishh!!

beside having stress for upcoming exams, there's so many events coming up!!!
wtf. i dont think i will ever continue TOTURING MYSELF LIKE THAT.

after that, went home. sian, i had a quarrel with my brother.
HE's just an *******.
MADE ME CRY, and sleeping was the best for me.

O YAH, Mum told me about a CHEATER!
omg, she was about to be a victim!

o well, my mum scolded back to that cheat in the phone.
saying, that mum was the 2nd winner,
and she can go and collect the prize which worth 90 thousands,
and mum wasnt free,
and the cheat told her that the company is willingly to send her the money if she pay the insurance worth hundreds so that they can send the money from china to singapore safety.
MY MUM RAISED HER VOICE AT HER when she heard she have to pay money.

and told her she better shut up and stop conning people around.
the cheat kept denying until she said these words "wanna me call police?"

WAHH, mum was damn cool when i heard about it!!
the cheat hanged up the phone by the minute she said that freaky line.

HAHAHA
YAY!
finished HOMEWORK! :D