ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Saturday, January 26, 2008
1/26/2008 10:06:00 PM
WA LIAOO!!

when i want to take a bath, i had to crawl like a dog to the bathroom.
my mum was like aiyo to me while making kimchi.
then had to ask mum to switch on the toilet light for me.
then she like aiyo to me.

then when i took off my clothes, i sat on the floor and make the water too warm for my stomach.
damn, i make too much noise in the bathroom.
"AHH! OUCH!! ahhh!! AWWW!! WA LIAOO!! AISHHH!!! HAHAHHAHA!!"
then it hurt my stomach! AISHH!

=_=

then dry myself with towel and wanted to crawl back but i worry my family can see my ass.
=_=
then i tried bending while walking to my room.
damn lar, make myself a fool, and laugh so hard.

WA LIAO.
PAIN LEHHH!!
AISHH!
and changing my clothes is DIFFCULT!!

well, i cant tell you how i did.

damn crapping funny.

=_=