ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, January 24, 2008
1/24/2008 09:46:00 PM






WA LIAOOO!!
we went to westmall and saw a LONG LONG QUENE!
omg. that awesome LONG.
we waited for about 30 mins.
.
and HERE I SAWW SUSHI WANDERING ON THEIR SMALL ROADS between the people!!
my heart beat so HARD!
wah, so there, we rushed to ORDER SO MUCH OF THEM!
like 10 dishes.
WTF.
.
even 3 waitresses had to confirm it because there's so much dishes we order in the computer!
HAHAHAHA
SO FUNNY.
.
my mum was like "BE PATIENT!! look, people think we just came out from jail or just born yesterday!"
.
AND I WAS F****** SHOCK!
YOU KNOW WHAT?
ALL THOSE DISHES we eaten from 8pm.
.
and we looked at the time when we finsihed.
GUESS HOW LONG?
.
FREAKY 15 MINUTES!!
.
.
WTF.
.
my stomach damn full already.
and realize we are such BIG EATERS.
HAHAHA
.
SO FUNNY.
even i am a girl, i can be a horrible eater.
BEWARE PLS..
thus, i am already BIG enough!
HAHAHAHA
.
OKAY, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TOMORROW!!
DIYANANANANANANA, BE PRETTY TOMORROW OKAY! :D
SEOUL GARDENNNN!!! AHHH!! xD