ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Monday, January 07, 2008
1/07/2008 07:49:00 PM

YAYYYY!!!!!
i FINALLY got the same phone as RACHEL KOH!!

my mum bought me a PHONE!
i was sooo HAPPY with my darling mum!

HAHAHAHA

I'M SO LOVED THIS TO BITS!
o well, i donknow NOKIA WELL ever since 5 years ago because i always use samsung!

MUAHAHAHAHA.


i will usually take longer than to get used to it!

today, i went to school by taxi.
yayy, this is so relaxing!
at first place, i didnt knew i called up the most largest exp taxi.

many people around me were shocked.
"a student is boarding in such a exp taxi?"
HAHAHA

woohs! i was soo COMFORTABLE SLEEPING there!!
then carry my 8kg books to class.
i was in low mood again.
rachel is late again..
=_=
then ms pilo was like teaching english so fast.
i had to hear and write at the same time!
aish.. really ah.
THEN went to MT room.
OMG, I SAW JINWEN!
you know that she is NOW a TEMPORY TEACHER IN SAC?!?!
OMG
i just heard about this THIS MORNING!
although she havent recieve her Alevel results, it's still surprising!!
i mean, i never see a hearing impaired YOUNG lady teach a normal school like this after leaving school since 2 years for JC!! OMG.
this is my broken record!
i gonna to think hauen is proud of her! :D
sighh, i want to be like her too.
at least she is BRAVE and ACTIVE!
not like me, SHY SHY and SHY!!
ALAMAK.
i finished my math homework in class.
YAYY
happy happy
but TIRED though. sigh
i hate school!!
SDFGMNBVRTYUIMNBV!