ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Wednesday, February 20, 2008
2/20/2008 08:09:00 PM
.
HEYYY HEYYY YOUU YOUU
.
.
today really make me proud.
every minute or without a moment, i could see many girls or teachers wearing my design!
:D
i am not really boasting, but i really glad that i took part of the camp corri t-shirt design competition!
:D
.
AND
today was extremely fun!
i do get along with so many of my classmates.
they are so fun to be with.
.
we had business talk.
i love to draw, so i started on this topic
my friends also drew.
HAHA.
.
thats' amusing when i watched my classmates draw and they all kept hiding their drawings from me.
=_=
they thought i would laugh at them!
I DARE NOT.
all drawing are still called arts.
.
then we had LUNCH!
my class was the only class who sit together in 4 tables.
we squeeze and squeeze!
HAHAHA
half of my butt are on the floor, holding myself to sit with my other leg.
HAHA!
.
xD
then we help ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE OR MS PILO's SAKE AND THE CLASS'S SAKE.
we carried drinks, counting how many more to be brought on the table.
i could feel the class is going to be united!
:D
.
and this friday is our class outing after the last day of camp!
YAY
ms pilo always make us laugh our heads off.
her face expressions are amusing!
.

the most funniest i had fun is THE DANCE after boredom of business learning.

the music was bored at first until the familar sound wow us!

"PUMP IT"!

we went to dance with our dancing expericence, so my class was the only class who danced together!

HAHAHA, i was laughing when i danced with them with the same moves and steps.

then this NATASHA danced horribly and terribly funny! she does not know to how to dance in the usual way where people used to move gracefully.

SHE REALLY CRACK ME UP.

after all the learning of dance, we all surrounded around her and she still continue her funny dance!

some brave girls wanted to WIN in their sexy dance, but to no avail because she was ignorant in order to enjoy the music, she cracked the 'enemies' up!

HAHAHAHA!

then the dance teacher encouraged them to go up on stage to have a fun 'fight'! i thought it was impossible, but still, the game was going on!

Natasha never gave up and continue her hilarious dance and crack alll of us up! i can gladly say that tomorrow will make natasha popular as schooldays go by.

LOL

OKAY

i gotta to goooo!!