ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Tuesday, February 26, 2008
2/26/2008 09:30:00 PM
.




AHHH





I AM ALL STRESSED.
some lessons was supposed to be learning lesson for me, but i couldnt focus enough!
and the account test i done last week, was POORLY DONE!
AHHH!

so sad.
the first test i got it failed!
and the test today was hard for me.
i think i cant make it to the end.

ss is hard for me too!
i cant possibly learn everything last minute!
now i am gonna to do everything earlier!!

rachel had been improving already especially phyics, math, ss and english!!
i was really afraid i might not be her classmate next year...
AHHHHH!!

she might be a blur girl, but her brain was not lazy at all!
her brain kept thinking and working.
thats no wonder she always look SO DAZE at the floor, on her desk even in assembly!

woah, damn pro!
HAHAHA.
admiring her already.
i am the most embarrassing one, because i was supposed to be better because i am older than her.
but I LOST MY STUPID FACE.

nvm, try harder, show my family i am ain't stupid.
HAHA~

today was fine, but i dun like ss lesson all the times, thus the teacher herself!
i also don't like english!!
AHHH!
I ALMOST HATE MATH.
AHHH!

PHYICS has becoming a toture for me...
AHHHHHHHHH!

thats why i need a nearer place to live so that i have a time for private tuition and all other stuffs to use the time!
BUT, GOD DON'T ALLOW ME TO LIVE NEAR SCHOOL.

SIGH
BYE~!