ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Monday, February 18, 2008
2/18/2008 10:30:00 PM
YIPPEEEE!
HAD SOO MUCH FUN LAST SAT.

especially in mr kiew house.
there's sooo many of us, you knowww.
HAHA

me, jiayi, jo, johnson, eugene, jack, devaraj, aloy, layling, and 3 of them , forgot their names,
we met all of them in the clementi control station.
LOL

went to interchange, took dunno wat bus.
reach there.
have those older students, one lady had a CUTE SON!
hahaha, damn shy la.

HAHAHA.

then, more people came to his house.
MR KIEW IS ALWAYS THE ONE WHO NEVER STOP MAKING US LAUGH.
firstly, kyeo, weikeat and jo came.

then danny, glenn, kelvin siew, sam ( did i miss anyone out? pardon me)
joined us.
LOL.
THEY 'GAMBLED'!!
oh well, not my problem.hhahahaha

i disallow these kids to gamble with money as they might get influenced!
SO YEAH, be understanding though :D

MR KIEW misunderstood one thing.
He didnt know which is jinwen and ginny.
HAHA.
damn funny.

mr kiew pointed at me, "ivy! your teacher come already!"
i was like ahhh?
ginny and adr were damn confused.

then mr kiew became more confused.
hahaha, i knew he's old already.
cox i somehow knew his age!
HAHAHA
he secretly told me because he trust meee! xD

then played dare after game of 21.
LOL.
damn funny, make devaraj to shake hands with everyone including the maid!
hahaha, i know its' was my stupid idea!

then they went to take revenge on me, ,making me to say ILU to mr kiew.
oh well, i was brave man!
i took up the courage and laugh so hard infront of him.
HAHAHA!

then finally did.

others also damn funny la.
there's one time where eugene ask jiayi to lick the grass!
HAHAHAA!
that was last year at mr kiew house also!
HAHAH!

xD

went home after that.
hahah.

then sun, had so much chat with my church sisters.
haha, so many of my church brothers missed my brother already.
hahah
apart from the tag from steven, sky as username, i can see he is copping well with ida..
hahahah!
okay, steven, relax.

I MISS YOU OKAY!
i MISS QUARRELLING WITH YOU!
COME BACK LAR!

and ALSO FETCH ME TO SCHOOL!!

HAHAHA
i cant go online that much, especially these weekdays because i have camp!
STEVEENNN!
i got one piece of good news for you!!
but it's regarded me only.
hah.

good news is i had my design printed out on the front of the camp tee!!!!
YAY!
:D
at least my design is printed!
the behind design is from the 4/4, lakkshna's classmate!
if you want to know about zm's, i think her designs will be every bags' for all campers!!
:D

and i had been exercising alot!
not really much to you
but today, i jogged 5 rounds downstairs.
really great to have sweats but not on my legs!!!

GRRR.
and 55 sit-ups!
HAHAhA
:D

today's math test was okay.
but i worry got mistakes!
few mistakes, sure fail.
but i pray to god that everything will be arranged for me and wish me for the best!

BYEEE!

OKAY, gtg nowww