ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Saturday, February 23, 2008
2/23/2008 07:03:00 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEE~!



HEY BIG TIME~!

i slept until 1pm!
and right, i was late for my tuition!

HAHA~.
my tutor even smsed me where was i.
and told me to take my time.
so i did.
and reached there at 3pm!
HAHAHA

and guess wad, my tutor was taken already~!
because i was late, he helped to teach zm as her tutor was not around~!
AHHHH

so here's my bad luck,
i had to wait there for another tutor, one lady was free and offered to help me, BUTT
this new dude, took over her and offered to teach me!

WA LIAO.
he's a hot dude, i know.
BUT i felt soo uneasy!

this whole hour, i almost look at my questions/paper instead of reading his lips,
BECAUSE HIS EYES ARE ALWAYS LOOKING AT MY EYES WHEN HE EXPLAINED!

SOOO UNEASY LAHH!

GRRR.
then i thought i escaped from the question which i still dun understand.
so he tested me!
I WAS LIKE OMG, HOW HOW?

SO I PRETENDED TO BE SMARTIE AGAIN, AND YET CHOOSE WRONG ANSWER.
=_=
embarrasssing!



i now realized that he didnt knew i was hearing impaired!
no wonder he didnt speak that loud and going that fast!
=_=
he was shocked when i signed abit to zm.
.
HAHAHA~!
that when i waved by to my tutor and him, he was dazed and didnt replied me!
i felt like a fool.. =_=
AHHH
.
then went mac with zm.
had few things to talk.
and i hate my new short heelies!
=_=
LOL!!