ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Tuesday, February 19, 2008
2/19/2008 06:39:00 PM
.
HELLLOO!!
I AM BACKKK FROM SCHOOL!
.
): i had a BAD SCOLDING from jinwen! :(
yes yes, i admit i am LAZY!!
:(
.
and manage to finish it all!
:D
.
JINWEN, DUN CRY OKAY.
HAH~

accounts, *struggling*
ahh, i dun understand!!
.
weiling kept depending on me!!
trouble trouble**
.
oh yeah, mdm kee told me that she will give out the prizes after hall assembly todayy!
i was SCARED!
i hate being on stage!
AHH!
.
THEN
Social studies lesson was scary.
ms juliana seems so moody.
.
AHH.
we kept quiet until 2 period over.
HAH~!
.
.
during english lesson, we had nothing to do.
my form teacher had discussion with the leaders.
my classmates behind me kept playing with me!
AHHH~!
.
.
my classmate like jinwen!!
hahaha, i went to ask her.
.
YOU LIKE MS LIM RIGHTTT
*shocked* then *smile so cheeky*
HAHAH. RIGHT?
no larhh.
REALLY MEHH, dun bluff larhh.
*nodded*
HAHAHA! YOU REALLY LIKE HER AH! OMG.
*close her shy mouth* (lOl)
WHY YOU LIKE HER?
err, she quite pretty.
HAHAHAHAH~!
*giggled*
OMG OMG. (then whispered to rachel about this)
.
JINWEN! SOMEONE LIKE YOU!
OMG.
.
YOU HAPPY already?!
HAHA
xD
.
oh yeah, after few lines, she asked if i ever went shopping with you.
i nodded.
.
she was like "really?! if you got go shopping with her, ASK ME ALONG!!!" with a BIG BIG SMILE. i hardly smile and felt uneasy because i then realize she was for REAL!
OMG, it's true liao.
.
jinwen, you cant run away already..
HAHAHA
then HALL!
mdm kee's turn to talk about camp corri!
AHHH
.
my legs are shivering.
called my name and i stood up sooo fast because i was scared!!
:x
.
my legs still weak to stand.
HAHAHA!
I am Fking TIMID lah.
so the four winners are
me, zm, jiayi and other girl.
wahh, 3/4 are hearing impaired!
HAHA
.
the prize arent exp lah.
just a pair of free movie tickets!
HAH~!
.
then wanted to go for cca
they say NOO CCA because we got camp corri!
YAYY!
.
Jo and i quickly went down and wanted to fool some girls.
HAHHA
cy almost fall to my trap!
but i giggled abit.
=_=
.
then we all went to try some kind of PANCAKE.
NICE LAH.
something like rotiprata with eggs.
hahaha
:D
.
then went hommee!
YIPPEE!
MUM BOUGHT ME A 4 GB MEMORY CARD FOR MY PHONE!
CAN STORE ALOT ALOT OF RUBBISH ALREADY!
:D
.
.
BYEBYE.
will update more later!