ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, February 14, 2008
2/14/2008 05:00:00 PM
HELLO GIRLS~!!!!

OMG, i HAD A FUN DAY WITH YOU ALL!!
hahaha
it was really fun!!


just because of that, i also giggled at ms juliana's jokes.
hahahaha.

this morning, i was late, and of course i had to take cab!
reach school and many friends came with big baskets of flowers , gifts and small snacks!
HAHAH

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL.
i mean, i havent give you anything because i was really broke when i mostly spend money on earrings for my dear mummy.
HaHAHA.

damn funny, when you girls give me wonderful small booklet, sweets, chocolates,
my mouth was really wide open.

your gifts are much much much BETTTERR than what i thought and bought!
I LOSE FACE LIAOOOOO!
AHHHH!!

:x
after assembly, we return to class,
and to my sudden, my desk was covered with sweets and chocolates!
EVEN MY TWO CLASSMATES GAVE ME 2 WONDERFUL FLOWERS!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
:D

i was reallllly regretted for not buying you things!!! and instead i get all things!
:(
YAYYY, BEST CLASS I EVER HAD!
ever since sec 1, LESS SNACKS AND SWEETS!
now, i am happier!
HAHAHA
even ms pilo say luckily i was in her class, because she need my creative brain.
=_=
i dun mind, o wellll.

xD


O YEAH, when YESTERDAY mum heard i spent my 50 note which supposed to be used for transports' fees, she totally wanted to decrease my allowances!!
NOOOOOOOO~
but i wanted to tell her that i spend money for herrr!!
but i kept quiet and get all the scolding for her.
=_=

and today, when i return home, i asked sister how was it when she react seeing her present on the table.
sister told me she was very delighted!!
HAHAHA

omg, my parents came to my room and hug/kiss me!
HAHAHA!
THEY WERE TOUCHED WITH MY PRESENTS!

ANYWAY, GIRLS, CAN YOU GIVE ME TIMES TO FIND A PERFECT PRESENT FOR YOU? i feel so LEFT OUT.
NOT TML CAN xD
hahahaha
i had so much homework to do today! :D

o yes!!
today, when we had PE, we were asked to do skipping exercise 600 times!
o well, i couldnt make it to the end but managed to skip 200 plus, AND THUS, i was worried that i might grow tallerrr again!!
AHHH!

after that, was asked to do SIT- UPS!
YAY, i MANAGED TO REACH 50 SIT-UPS!!
i was happy!!
YIPEEEEE!!

because i had been doing this most of the nights~!

AND, I PASSED MY BIOLOGY AND SS TESTS!
YAYY!

i realize i didnt fail any tests since the starting of this year!!
YAYYY!!
gonna to PUSH UP MOREE!!


HAHAHA
:D

oh
sigh, that someone, PLEASE, change your characters.
you dont have much friends like others, dont you think you should change before you lose anyone?
dont think i forgive you just because i sound like one.
yeah right, i was very very pissed off by your words.
i couldnt forget how you did to me after helping you many times.
on the other hand, i honestly say you are very stubborn over this damn small matter.

VERY IMMATURE that you could betray your friends in a minute!

i am not insulting you.
YOU JUST DONT REALIZE YOUR MISTAKE!!
i want to say to you in school, but i couldnt as i always get pissed off whenever it remind me of your words.

sighh.

(changing topic)
HEYY, MUMMY SAY THESE FLOWERS WERE FROM MY BOYFRIEND!
=_=
i was like NOOOO mum!
then my dad overheard and dashed to my room and stared at me.
" WHOSE FLOWERS ARE THESE?"
"PAPA!! they are from my classmates!! they are FEMALES!"

"DUN DENY!!"
"REALLY LAHH! LOOK, my school is ALL GIRLS' SCHOOL!!" with a damn serious face.
"OH REALLY AH? OHHHH!"

HAHAHAHA!

okay, i have to stop here for now.

and lastly,

HAPPY
VALENTINE'S
DAY
!! <<33



BYE! x)