ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Tuesday, February 05, 2008
2/05/2008 05:11:00 PM

HEYY HEYY YOUU YOUU!!
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I DAMN HAPPY TODAY!
.
BECAUSEE I AM FLYING AWAY FROM STRESSY SINGAPOREEE!!!
.
YIPEEEEEEE!!!!
HAHAHAHA
sian, MAD ALREADY!
.
hey, chanying is sick today.
couldnt see her off.
:(
CHANYING! I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON!
your forehead was very very HOT LIKE the road outside.
MAY god will be with you today when i am not around!!
.
.
I HOPE MY HI FRIENDS WILL BE SURPRISED WITH MY BIG SURPRISE TML
dun GUESS that i am coming to school!!
=_+
.
HAHAHAHA
go check it out~!
.
.
oh yesterday, decided to join twl group because i was very disappointed when i heard someone whom i shared problems and friendship with, is insulting me in such a way that i am not good in games. Its' UNGRATEFUL WHEN I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN EARS!!
.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, OKAY.
TO YOU-WHO-KNOW-WHO-YOU-ARE
.
.
i am very disappointed in such a way you look down on people who aint good like you.
and i aint going to trust you anymore.
the way you called a s****g, is sooo insulting to me and my ears.
how could i continue to have a friend like you.
.
even today, your face is aint a good face but shit face.
alrights, you keep doing it, you will lose lots of friends.
you do not deserve friends like us when you compared people and look down.
You are also a hearing impaired and should know how you felt when they look down on you.
now you are doing the same!
.
FINE. i will let you have your own ways.
but please observe what you are doing right now..
.
i know you are reading my blog nowadays.
then, keep on reading on my updates.
:)
.
.
.
ALRIGHT!
hahhaa, my so-called-exams are NOT TODAY!
yay! the ex-principal is ABSENT!!
.
.
HURRAYYY!!
my 50 dollars today disappeared, left with coins.
WTF.
.
had to buy this and that for school and personal things!!
=_=

.
i was giggling at myself at today's flight!!
HAHAHA!
.
SIAN, i have MILLION OF HOMEWORKS.
gonna to finish it up as possible by today!
.
IVY, FIGHTING!!!
.
I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS INCLUDING YOU, MY READERS!
HAHAHAH
.
HEY, FIGHTING!!
WAIT FOR MY SURPRISE TML!!
.
:D
.
YIPPPEEEE! 6 more hours to FLIGHT!
xD
i gonnna to get my hongbaos SOOONNNN ASSS POSSSIBBLLEEE.!!!
o yeah, i will be back on sunday!!
.
YIPPEEEE!!!!