ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Thursday, February 07, 2008
2/07/2008 07:16:00 PM
HEYYY!!!
.
I AM BACK TO BLOGGER!
YAYY!!
.
I HAD A TIRING FUN!!
.
HAD LOADS AND LOADS OF PHOTOS/VIDEOS WITH MY COUSINS AND THE FREAKY FIREWORKS!!
and when i want to see you girls' blog, WHY DIDNT UPDATE ANYTHING?!
i am sure after school yesterday should be fun!
LOL
.
I AM SURE most of you got the surprise lah!
WHY DIYANA DIDNT?!
:(
.
i thought i had told rachel to remember to give all of you!!
but jo didnt came, so she wont get the surprise.so i can understand that.
O WELL.
SIANNN
.
alrights, last night, i had a great great great FUN!
.
omg, i love those fireworks around me.
i must admit i am totally fall in love with these fireworks!
those are amazing and even more beautiful than last year!!
HAHAHAAHAHA
.
some are like shooting snakes, heart shapes, even music of it!!
TOTALLY AWESOME!
i cant wait to see a better new next year with a better fireworks!!
.
o yeah! besides that, i couldnt believe that when fireworks are far above you, and after a firework end, there's a rain of ashes.
+_+
.
when i took videos, i was about to get blind. =_+
so i took videos when my eyes close.
today we are going to see more fireworks!
.
O YES! BEFORE I FORGET, I MET A SLIGHTLY BURNT ON MY STOMACH LAST NIGHT.
wtf.
.
we had sticks of fireworks where you hold the stick, and it's will shoot out from the stick.
you know wad did i get from holding my 3rd stick?
the firework went OPPOSITE DIRECTION!
O ****!!
.
MY COUSINS HAD A SHOCK! LUCKILY I WAS OKAY!
HAHAHHA
:D
.
o yeah, my memory stick is full of fireworks' videos!
=_=luckily i got 2 memory stick!!
HAHAHA
.
OKAY
BYYYYEEEEE!
will update more soon! :D
.
DEVARAJ! HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!
IDA, I AM TOTALLY SORRY FOR THE FORGETNESS IN ME.
:D
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDA :)
:D